Online Auctions are a great way to buy and sell all types of assets. Repocast.com has been in the online auction business since 2000 and has grown our buyer base over all those years and truly gained the trust of both buyers and sellers.
So, how do online auctions works?
- The seller brings their item(s) for to Repocast.com to be placed through an online auction platform, providing details such as a description, photos, and a starting bid price.
- Potential buyers can browse the listings and place bids on the items they are interested in. Bids are made in increments of a set amount, which can vary depending on each lot being sold.
- The auction runs for a set period of time, which can range from just a few hours to several days. For Repocast.com auctions, our auctions begin at 8am and will begin closing at 6pm on the same day.
- During the auction, buyers can continue to place higher bids until the auction closes. The highest bidder at the end of the auction wins the item.
- After the auction, the buyer and seller complete the transaction with Repocast.com, by payment and picking up of the item.
It’s as simple as that! Online Auctions are a great way to buy and sell all types of assets. Interested in buying or selling with Repocast.com? We hoped you would say that. Visit here for more information or call 1-616-261-4987.