Why Sell with Repocast.com, Inc.?
We get you the highest selling prices possible due to:
- Huge volume of potential bidders. We have over 270,000 unique and distinct bidders from 151 Countries who visit our auctions sites monthly. We have over 10,000,000 page views each month!
- Best marketing in the industry. We and our affiliated auctioneers and marketing department have won over 50 awards for Advertising Excellency from the National Auctioneers Association and the Michigan State Auctioneers Association. We have invested over 30 years to perfect our marketing reach. We market your equipment to your community and to the world online.
- Easy, convenient bidding platform. Our auction bidding system has been developed to be easy and convenient for bidders, much easier than other bidding platforms.
- Trust. We and our affiliated companies have been in business over 30 years. You can trust your assets selling with us. We are licensed and bonded in several states and with several government entities.
The Selling Process:
You can drop items off anytime during our normal business hours which are listed here. Each individual or business that sells an item through the auction must complete our Internet Auction Employment Agreement. This document is used to provide general item descriptions, our fee schedule, terms and conditions and contact information for each consignor.
This agreement must be completed when you drop off your items and serves as your initial receipt.Download Consignor (Seller) Agreement.pdf
Note: Click Here to view a list of items we do not accept
Using your Internet Auction Employment Agreement we begin the lotting process.
- The Check-In department will identify individual lots for each consignor
- Photograph each lot
- Write a description and detail its working condition
- Assign a Control Number
- Stage each item in a warehouse location
- Turn in descriptions and photos to the Data Entry department to be listed online
Our expert team will market your equipment to your community and to the world online.
All items offered for auction are available for viewing at the auction location. Bidders can visit our locations during our inspection times to view all items listed for auction.
Auction day is finally here! The dates we advertise for our actions reflect the closing date for each auction. Generally, the most action will happen in the last few hours of the auction.
After the auction has closed each winning bidder will be sent an invoice that details the lots they’ve won. Bidders will then have 7 days to pay for & pickup (or arrange for shipping) their items.
Consignor payout checks are issued 14 banking days after sale of item(s) is completed.
Different needs require different options
Do you have items to sell but don't want the hassle of dealing with the public? Repocast.com, Inc. will take care of everything and sell your items for the highest possible dollar. Our companies have been doing this for 30+ years and our experts will deliver the full-service solutions you deserve.
Commercial & Business
Everything your company owns is an asset. When you need to get value from those pieces of property, and you want to make sure that that you get the maximum amount of value from the sale, you can trust Repocast.com, Inc. to sell your assets for the highest amount possible.
Financial Institutions & Repossessions
Repocast.com, Inc. is the perfect place for Financial Institutions to sell. Our company will quickly sell your assets from one of our secure locations. We will help you get the most value for your assets by utilizing our team of experts working for you – sales, marketing, internet services, customer service, and more.
Municipalities & Government
Repocast.com, Inc. is the perfect place for Municipalities & Government to sell. Our company will quickly sell your assets from one of our secure locations. We will help you get the most value for your assets by utilizing our team of experts working for you – sales, marketing, internet services, customer service, and more.