Helicopter Up for Auction!
Fly away in your very own helicopter !
Every dreamed of flying off in your own helicopter? Taking to the sky to view the world from a different perspective? Maybe you want to travel on your own terms and simply visit wherever you want at the drop of a hat. If that sounds like you, consider taking part in our upcoming auction on Wednesday, December 11th. We will be auctioning off a 2005 Robinson R44 Raven II Helicopter with a starting bid of $10,000 and a bid increment of $100.00. Check out some details for the auction below or go straight to the auction site to place a bid here.
2005 Robinson R44 Raven II Helicopter. **SELLS SUBJECT TO COURT OFFICER APPROVAL OF HIGHEST BID**
- N204TV, Ser# 10723
- TTAF: 1833
- Engine: Lycoming IO-540-AE1A5
- Engine Time SMOH: 249
- Leather Seating
- 100 Hr Inspection on 1/18/19 and performed post 100 hr engine run and test flight – all systems check good (see logbook)
- July 2, 2017 Engine was overhauled / zero time since major overhaul (see logbook), overhauled at 1584 hours
- Annual Completed November 2019 – Post Annual Engine Test Run Completed. Post Annual Test Flight was Not Completed Due to Not Having Flight Insurance. A Mechanic at the Shop Said it Would Fly “Good”.
- Avionics Innovations AICD III
- Garmin GNC420
- Bendix / King XPDR KT76CTSO
- Interior 8/10
- Exterior 8/10
- ADS-B Not Installed
- -7 Blades Installed February 2017, See Log Book Entry for Additional Information
- ELT was removed
- Transponder Certified Jan 18, 2019 at 1814 hours (see log entry)
Maintenance and log records are attached for review on the auction site. Bidders will be responsible for their own inspection prior to bidding. All expenses have been paid for through 2 weeks after the auction. The helicopter must be paid for within 7 days of the auction and removed within 14 days of the auction unless other arrangements are made with the hangar owner.
**Located Offsite at Oakland County International Airport “KPTK” / Hangared at Contact Aviation, 1675 Airport Rd, Waterford, MI 48327
If you are interested in this auction, we hope that you will consider bidding! This is an amazing chance to own your own personal helicopter! We want to make sure that you are completely comfortable with our auctions and the bidding process, so please feel free to contact us with any questions. If you have questions about this auction lot in particular, contact Jared Hekstra whose information is listed below: