Search the FAQs
Use the form below to search the FAQs
- First, log into your account by clicking any of the company logos at the top of the page and then click on the "My Account" link. If you don't yet have an account, click the "Register" link and create an account.
- Once you are logged in, enter the auction of the item you wish to bid on. Click on the item to view the product page. On the right side of the page is a light blue box with "Place Bid" at the top. Enter your bid in the box and click the "Review Bid" button in the bottom of the box.
- NOTE: The computer will bid ONLY at the next increment; it will not immediately place your bid at the maximum amount.
applies for all auctions listed on Online-AuctionSoftware.com, Inc. (OAS) bidding platform: Repocast.com, Inc.; Orbitbid.com, Inc.; LASTBIDrealestate.com, Inc.; and all Independent Auction Owner auctions)
Yes, we have many helpful "Product Handlers" at our 3 locations to assist you in loading your purchased items.
What is pre bid? From what I see all of the auction item's are pre bid? If I see something I'd like to bid on is it actually going towards buying it? Thanks for the clarification.
A pre-bid is a specified dollar amount that is initiated before the auction goes live. This allows you to establish a maximum that you're willing to pay for the item. During the actual auction, your name will be displayed as the high bidder as long as your pre-bid remains the highest bid. For example: If you have a prebid set at $50.00, and only one other bidder places a $10.00 bid on that lot, your pre-bid will automatically set your bid at $15.00. If someone bids more than $50.00 you will no longer be the high bidder.
* Posted closing times and displays of Auction Co.'s current time are approximate.
That identifies where the item is physically located within the warehouse or outside space at the auction company (warehouse location).
Please refer to the auction terms under the description of item for payment types accepted for the specific auction.
Bids will be shown when the Auction Status is NOW OPEN and the items no longer show PRE-BIDDING.
Payout checks for Items sold on Repocast.com will be issued 14 banking days after the sale is completed.
"Key location CIO" is how our staff records where the keys for this lot are located. CIO is short for Check-In Office.
- Registration is easy. Simply click here
- Then, click the "Register" icon at the top of the page and proceed to complete the easy steps.
- This will generate a username/password that will allow you to access all of our auction sites, as well as our licensed auctions.
Don't worry, this happens to everyone at one time or another.
- First, click "Log-In" on the top side of the page.
- Then, click "If you have forgotten your password, click here to reset it."
- The page will require your username and will ask for the answer to the 'hint question' that you answered upon creation of your account.
note: If your account was created before November 2009, or if you simply don't know your username, simply call 866-672-4806 to have your password information reset.